- Create the different versions of the game, ensuring their quality and stability. Be reactive and report problems in advance to ensure a production line without interruption (compilation problems ...).
- You are in charge of solving the productivity problems of the production tools, in direct relation with the Leads and the QA.
- You may need to develop tools or participate in their design.
- In relation with all the teams of the project, you ensure a role of tools support to the users and for their use of the versions (list of modifications, remote debugging, call stack, rules of reproduction, continuous integration...).
- Update the documents and information materials of the tools and versions for which you are responsible.
- You are participating in a live content publishing process.
- Good knowledge of version management software (especially Perforce).
- A good knowledge of at least one scripting language would be a plus (PowerShell, Python, ...).
- A knowledge of an object-oriented language (C #, C ++, Java, ...) would be a plus.
- You are rigorous and methodical in your work.
- You are comfortable with the direct communication between the different members of the team.
- You are comfortable working in a French and multicultural environment.
HOW TO JOIN US
How does it sound? If you've got what it takes, do not hesitate to send us an email to email@example.com with your CV and your cover letter (or your site, or your ArtStation ... you do you !)
If you want to know us better, take a look at our Instagram, our Facebook page, or our Twitter account, there is plenty to discover about life @Asobo Studio!
See you soon ?!
The Asobo team