Looking for a Customer Support Agent to ensure unique gaming experience!
If you're looking for customer satisfaction and you like social networks, coffee, self-improvement then keep reading, you'll be interested!
We are looking for a talented, organized and committed Customer Support Agent to work on the next Microsoft Flight Simulator.
This project is unlike any other! It will require courage, patience, and you will need to be autonomous and proactive in your work.
- You are bilingual English-French
- You have a perfect command of spelling and grammar
- You have a good understanding of social media activity, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube...
- You like to work in a team and you communicate easily
- You're capable of taking the initiative
- You're flexible with a "start-up" mindset
- You're curious, open-minded, and humble
And if, on top of that, you also have an interest in aviation or flight simulators and you already have experience in call centers or working directly with customers, then this position is for you!
- You will support our players by providing them with an exceptional customer service experience
- You will answer them mainly in English via emails, forums, and Tickets
- You'll have to investigate and solve the problems reported by the players
- You'll report any critical issues to the team as soon as possible
- You will seize every opportunity to improve the customer experience
- You will develop a good knowledge of our games
- You will need to be flexible to work according to production needs, understand the requirements of the company and our players
So far you're following us? If so, don't hesitate to fill in the contact form below with your CV and cover letter (or your website, ... as you wish ! ).
If you want to get to know us better, take a look at our Instagram. Or you can also visit our LinkedIn, Facebook page, or Twitter account, there's a lot to discover about life in Asobo! And you'll see, sometimes we make pancakes!
See you soon!
The Asobo Team