Join us to provide daily technical support for Microsoft Flight Simulator users!
- Provide support to the UR consumers and deliver an exceptional customer experience
- Support all consumer contacts in the defined languages using webmail, forums and ticketing service
- Investigate, troubleshoot and resolve known player queries with support where necessary
- Report critical issue as soon as possible.
- Look for opportunities to improve customer experience by sharing consumer feedback to production teams and live team
- Develop a good knowledge of the products
- Show flexibility to work shifts as needed with an understanding for the demands of the business and our consumers.
- Bilingual languages English + one more language fluent
- Good understanding of social media activity, Facebook, Twitter, You Tube
- Good spelling and grammar
- Good communicator & team player
- Able to work on own initiative
- Ideally active gamer
- Flexibility /startup of mindset
- Curious/ open minded / humble
Plus: Previous call center or direct customer-facing experience
So far you're following us? If so, don't hesitate to fill in the contact form below with your CV and cover letter (and a link to your website or other projects ... as you wish!).
If you want to get to know us better, take a look at our Instagram. Or you can also visit our LinkedIn, Facebook page, or Twitter account, there's a lot to discover about life in Asobo! And sometimes we make pancakes!
See you soon!