Looking for Computer Vision & Machine Learning Programmers to join us !
We are looking for talented Computer Vision & Machine Learning Programmers, both rigorous and involved to work on Microsoft Flight Simulator.
- You have a Master or PhD degree in Computer Science or other related field, with a focus in Computer Vision would be a plus
- You have at least 3 years of experience with machine learning, computer vision, image processing, or procedural generation as well as with GPU usage (e.g. CUDA, DirectCompute)
- You have experience with classical and deep learning computer vision techniques in object recognition, semantic segmentation, or 3D geometry
- You have excellent software development skills (e.g. C/C++, Matlab, Python), and you are comfortable with Python 3
- You have some previous experience with Python deep learning frameworks (e.g. PyTorch, TensorFlow, Keras,etc…)
- You are not afraid to enter a large code base that you do not know
- You are proficient in English
- You have a high level of patience and proactivity in your work, and you don’t hesitate to innovate!
As a plus:
- You have some experience with Computer Vision Frameworks (e.g. OpenCV, PCL) and Cloud Computing platforms (e.g. AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- You have knowledge in geoinformatics, projective geometry and 3D reconstruction
- You will have to design and implement algorithms in the areas of computer vision, machine learning, image understanding and 2D/3D analysis
- You will develop and maintain clean, well-commented and reusable code, easy to extend
- You will extend and integrate computer vision components in an existing game content pipeline
- You will have to cooperate closely with our art and design teams to create beautiful semi-procedurally generated environments at global scale
- You will not forget to follow up on your implementations and make sure that they are running smoothly in the game
So far you're following us? If so, go in the blue banner below !
See you soon!
The Asobo Team