We are looking for a passionate Community Developer to help us involving the community in the making of the upcoming Microsoft Flight Simulator.
- Be one of the main points of contact for the community:
- Animate and moderate forums
- Propose, create, and/or relay social network communications
- Collaborate on creation of key messaging, reactive messaging, and FAQs for global use…
- Participate in setting up and managing the influencer program and council members
- Make proposals to establish, with the publisher, global engagement initiatives, plan to support major update rollouts, coordinate and maintain the content calendar.
- Feedback the Production and Design team with community insights:
- Consolidate and report on community trends, topics, activities, feedbacks and sentiments.
- Set up surveys to collect user feedback, analyze results for management.
- Provide recommendations to the development team regarding the prioritization of bug fixes and feature development, supporting our objective to embrace community feedback.
- Support live activity and in-game retention in collaboration with Live Production
- Manage in game news and user facing patch notes
- Propose and Operate Live events
- Coordinate the production of screenshots and videos as needed for animating the community. Create assets such as articles, podcasts, live streams and much more.
- Feed and inform the Studio team by creating weekly intelligence newsletters
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience
- Curious, autonomous, and self-motivated
- Willing to improve and make proposals
- Rigorous with high quality standards
- Excellent communication skills to deal directly with the publisher
- Fluent in English
HOW TO JOIN US
How does it sound? If you've got what it takes, do not hesitate to send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and your cover letter (or your site, or your ArtStation ... you do you !)
If you want to know us better, take a look at our Instagram, our Facebook page, or our Twitter account, there is plenty to discover about life @Asobo Studio!
See you soon ?!
The Asobo team