Asobo Studio is looking for his/her new Cloud Programmer!
We are looking for a talented Cloud Programmer to work on Microsoft Flight Simulator.
To join our team, you must be passionate and curious, eager to discover this aviation world in which you mustn't be afraid to learn!
This project will require you to be very autonomous and proactive in your work.
- You are a graduate of an engineering school or have a 5-year degree in computer science
- You have at least 1 year of significant experience as a Cloud Programmer.
- You have good oral and written communication skills
- You can work in an environment subject to high quality and confidentiality requirements
- You're a self-evaluator and you love a challenge
YOUR TECHNICAL SKILLS
- You are aware of the Cloud Services made available by the main providers (with an Azure preference)
- You master Docker & Kubernetes
- You master programming in typed languages (Typescript, C#, Java, ...)
- You have experience in deploying back-end frameworks (Node, .NET, ...)
- You know about front end frameworks (Angular, React, ...)
- You have database knowledge (MongoDB, SQL, ...)
- You are familiar with DevOps tools (continuous integration, deployment, testing, ...)
- You know how to develop in an agile environment
Do you recognize yourself? Then this challenge is for you! Here are more details on what will be expected of you.
- You will be in charge of giving recommendations on the technology & architecture for our Cloud service
- You'll have to develop this platform and ensure its deployment
- You'll be responsible for interconnecting with external cloud services
- You will develop APIs for our internal services
- You will develop the administrator back-office
So far you're following us?
If you want to get to know us better, take a look at our Instagram. Or you can also visit our LinkedIn, Facebook page, or Twitter account, there's a lot to discover about life in Asobo! And you'll see, sometimes we make pancakes!
See you soon!
The Asobo team