Looking for C++ UI Programmers to join us!
If you like challenges, C++, coffee, and challenging yourself then keep reading, you'll be interested!
We're looking for talented UI Programmers who are curious and involved to work on Microsoft Flight Simulator.
This project is not like the others! It will require courage, patience, and you will have to be autonomous and proactive in your work.
- You have extensive knowledge of C++
- You have a good vision of the engine/gameplay/UI architecture
- You have good interpersonal skills
- Knowledge in HTML would be appreciated, but it is not mandatory
- A well-developed artistic sense
- Knowledge/interest in aviation or flight simulators
- Good level of French
Do you recognize yourself? Then this job is for you!
Within the UI team, and under the supervision of the Lead UI Programmer, here are the details of your missions:
- Ensure the integration of the HTML code of UI developers into our internal engine (C ++)
- Interact on a daily basis with the Design team who submits the interfaces to be integrated
- Participate in the documentation of the various elements designed or programmed
- Provide occasional HTML UI needs
So far you're following us? If so, don't hesitate to fill in the contact form below with your CV and cover letter (and your website, or other projects... as you wish!).
If you want to get to know us better, take a look at our Instagram. Or you can also visit our LinkedIn, Facebook page, or Twitter account, there's a lot to discover about life in Asobo! And you'll see, sometimes we make pancakes!
See you soon!
The Asobo Team