Join us !
- You have a bachelor’s degree in computer science or other highly technical, scientific discipline
- You have a previous success in technical engineering
- You are interested in new technologies
- You have interest and passion for games and games development
- You have a proactive approach to spotting problems, areas for improvement, and performance bottlenecks
- French speaking would be a bonus, but not essential
YOUR TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Programming language: C#, .Net
- Containerization and orchestration: Kubernetes (Helm knowledge is a bonus)
- Source code repository: Perforce, Git
- Build and Deploy Automation: Azure DevOps
- Scripting: Bash, Powershell
- Cloud Providers : Azure
- Monitoring tools : Grafana, Application Insights, Prometheus
- Experience with CI/CD (Azure DevOps preferred)
As a plus :
- You have thorough knowledge of C++
You will join the team and work on an already substantial codebase. You will be responsible for developing, improving, and maintaining online services for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
- You will design and code components and features on the server-side (APIs, Web Apps ..)
- You will build software and systems to manage platform infrastructure and applications
- You will create sustainable systems and services through automation and uplifts
- You will participate in system design consulting, platform management, and capacity planning
- You will measure and optimize system performance, with an eye toward pushing our capabilities forward, getting ahead of customer needs, and innovating to continually improve
- You will create documentation on the elements designed and / or programmed
- you will be part of a 24/7 Support rotation
So far you're following us? If so, go in the blue banner below !
See you soon!
The Asobo Team