A C++ Programmer needed onboard!
Following the release of Microsoft Flight Simulator in August 2020, Asobo continues to work on improving its content. We are looking for an Aviation and Programming enthusiast , eager to produce high quality work!
- Mastery of C++
- Strong aviation knowledges
- Strong math skills (linear algebra and trigonometry)
- Awareness of performance and memory issues in video games
- Ability to interact with a team with varied profiles (Designers, Producers, ..)
- Enthusiastic and rigorous
- Autonomous, responsible and creative
- Good level of professional English, written and spoken
As a "Plus" :
- Have participated in the creation of one or more commercialized games
- Knowledge of versioning tools (Perforce, Git)
- Knowledge of physics
- Knowledge of Unity or Unreal engines
Under the responsibility of the Lead, you will be required to participate in different tasks:
- The evolution of the air traffic AI system
- The evolution of the navigation system
- The evolution of NavData, Flight planning
- Create new content not yet revealed
So far you're following us? If so, don't hesitate to fill in the contact form below with your CV and cover letter.
If you want to get to know us better, take a look at our Instagram. Otherwise you can also visit our LinkedIn, our Facebook page, or our Twitter account, there's a lot to discover about life in Asobo!
See you soon!
The Asobo team