Come on and work with us on those beautiful planes!
Following the release of Microsoft Flight Simulator in August, Asobo continues to work on improving its content. For this, we are looking for a motivated Aircraft Engine Programmer, eager to produce some quality work!
- Strong aircraft engines knowledge
- Programmation knowledge
- Good level in mathematics
- Ability to interact with a team with varied profiles (Designers, Producers, ..)
- Enthusiastic and rigorous
- Autonomous, responsible and creative
- Good level of professional English, written and oral
As a "Plus":
- Knowledge of versioning tools (Perforce, Git)
- Knowledge of C++
Under the responsibility of the Lead Programmer, you will participate in the development of present or future aircraft engines in the game (jets, turboprops, electrical,...). You will then have the opportunity to share your knowledge with a team of enthusiasts on a daily basis and to push even further Microsoft Flight Simulator realism!
So far you're following us? If so, don't hesitate to fill in the contact form below with your CV and cover letter (or your website, or other project,... as you wish!)
If you want to get to know us better, take a look at our Instagram. Otherwise you can also visit our LinkedIn, our Facebook page, or our Twitter account, there's a lot to discover about life in Asobo! And you'll see, sometimes we make pancakes!
See you soon!
The Asobo team