We are looking for a passionate AI Programmer to join the team behind "A Plague Tale: Innocence" and take part in our next project!
As the AI Programmer, you will oversee the elements that are not controlled by the player (e.g.: enemy actions and behaviours) and which add to the player experience.
- Collaborate with designers and animators in discussing constraints and establish the technical possibilities of the AI functions;
- Program in C++ in a clear and structured way, taking into account performance, maintenance, and compatibility requirements;
- Assess existing AI functionalities in the engine and whether or not they meet project requirements;
- Suggest improvements if necessary by designing and implementing new systems;
- Validate and verify that the newly developed systems meet project AI requirements and are coherent with the existing code;
- Suggest innovations based on other industry games;
- Document the work so as to transfer knowledge and enable users (from other crafts) to understand how to use the new AI systems and functionalities;
- Solid proficiency in C/C++ language;
- Game industry experience on a similar role highly appreciated
- Problem-solving skills;
- Autonomous and resourceful;
- Ability to take initiative;
- Ability to work as part of a team;
- Ability to adapt to change;