We are looking for an Aerodynamicist Programmer !
We are looking for a talented, rigorous, and involved Aerodynamicist Programmer to work on Microsoft Flight Simulator.
- You hold a diploma in computer science (engineering school or similar training)
- You have 3 years of experience or more
- You have strong knowledge of aerodynamics and mechanics
- You have good knowledge of C++ (or any other programming language)
- You have a very good ability to listen and adapt
- You have good ability to defend your ideas
- You are autonomous, organized and versatile
- You demonstrate rigor and reliability
- You are comfortable in reading/writing/speaking French
And if you have an additional interest in aviation or flight simulators then this position is for you!
Under the responsibility of the Lead SDK Engine Programmer, you will work daily in close collaboration with the Direction. You will have to :
- Document the Flight Model
- Exchange with the technical writer to build public documentation
- Make airplane flight models (core / engine)
- Develop and maintain the "Aircraft Editor" tool of the SDK, to implement new parameters and / or update the existing one
So far you're following us? If so, go in the formular below !
See you soon!
The Asobo Team