Looking for a versatile 3D Artist to manage outsourced 3D assets!
If you have an eye for detail and you like coffee and being challenged, then keep reading, you'll be interested!
We are looking for a talented 3D Art Outsourcing Manager who is both rigorous and committed to working on Microsoft Flight Simulator.
This project is not like the others! You will need courage, patience, and you will be asked to be autonomous and proactive in your work.
- You have an advanced degree in computer graphics
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a 3D Artist or Outsourcing Manager.
- You master computer graphics tools (3DSMAX, Character Studio, Photoshop...)
- You have a good knowledge of the process of video game development and interaction
- You are rigorous and methodical, with good writing skills
- You like to work in a team and you communicate easily
- You speak English fluently
And if on top of that you've ever had to manage outsourcing, then this is the challenge for you!
Under the supervision of the Artistic Director and the Technical Director, within a team of graphic designers, you will have the following missions:
Main · the management of subcontractors and graphic assets under contract ·
- You will have to define the technical specifications and the quality criteria of the assets produced by our subcontractors.
- You will be in charge of the preparation and follow-up of the subcontracting needs
- You will manage requests for modifications in the event of non-compliance with the specifications.
Secondary · graphic content ·
- You'll help establish modeling and texturing requirements
- You will ensure the proper execution of your work within technical constraints and a pre-defined schedule (task management)
So far you're following us? If so, don't hesitate to fill in the contact form below with your CV and cover letter (with your website, or your ArtStation!...)
If you want to get to know us better, take a look at our Instagram. Otherwise, you can also visit our LinkedIn, Facebook page, or Twitter account, there's a lot to discover about life at Asobo. And you'll see, sometimes we make pancakes!
See you soon!
The Asobo Team