The team behind "A Plague Tale: Innocence" is looking for Animators!
If you like challenges, animation, coffee and surpassing yourself, then keep reading, you'll be interested!
We are looking for several talented 3D Animators to work on a project that has not yet been announced.
As we are talking about potentially joining the team on the new baby of Asobo Studio, then you understand that we are obviously looking for very passionate and ambitious people, eager to always push further the quality of their animations!
As we are a human-size team, this project will ask you to show great autonomy and proactivity in your work.
- If you have an excellent mastery of animation techniques
- If you have a good knowledge of anatomy
- If you know the technical constraints related to real-time, 3D engines and level editors
- If you master Motion Builder
- If you're methodical and have an eye for detail
- If you like to work in a team
… Then this challenge is for you! Here are more details on what will be expected from you.
- You will animate the characters/objects intended for real-time, with or without motion capture sources
- You will participate in the creation/realization of cinematic sequences
- You'll take part in the motion capture sessions
- You will ensure that animations are correctly integrated into the game
So far you're following us? If so, don't hesitate to fill in the contact form below with your CV and cover letter (and don’t forget your updated demoreel!)
If you want to get to know us better, take a look at our Instagram. Or you can also visit our LinkedIn, Facebook page, or Twitter account, there's a lot to discover about life in Asobo! And you'll see, sometimes we make pancakes!
See you soon!