Did you know "Asobo" means "let's play" in Japanese ?
This is the perfect word to express the double meaning of our philosophy:
- Creating quality games for every type of players, to share true moments of fun and challenge.
- While having fun ourselves in doing our job every day.
Our team, led by experienced veterans of the industry, is one of our key assets:
We have been collaborating together for about 15 years, with a wealth of experience acquired alongside famous developers and publishers of the industry.
We are able to successfully carry out game development, on any platform, from concept to Gold Master, based on our proprietary technology, outstanding graphic capabilities and a culture of quality gameplay and innovation.
Our talents gained the trust of some of the most powerful companies in the worldwide Entertainment industry : high-standard licensors (Disney, Pixar, Universal, Fox), leading publishers (Ubisoft, Codemasters), cutting-edge first parties (Microsoft)...
Within a few years, Asobo has become a solid developer, thanks to its productive, motivated and talented staff.
- A large expertise: Adventure, action, shoot, RPG, cartoon, race, platform, multi-player from 4 on split screen to 16 players online.
- A complete team: Mastering the entire chain of production, we have been using our many skills to set new standards for gameplay, animations and graphics on our games: Management, Programming, R&D, Game-Design, Art&Sound-Design, Animation, QA...
- Common business and creative goals: combining highest quality games that are simply fun to play with commitments and consistency in on-time/on-budget productions.
- A great state of mind: About 15 years of team work experience has created trust and mutual respect.
- A human-sized company, with an international flavor (more than 10 nationalities) and an average age of about 30, each and every one of us bringing his talents.
Although our team is stabilized around 80 developers, we maintain a reasonable growth thanks to an intelligent and thorough recruiting process.
According to the needs of our different projects, we call on the best talents in France or abroad (services company, freelancers) to join our team (Art design, 3D...).
- Since 2002, our wide range of productions, from famous brands to innovative core gamer IP’s, enabled us to build a consistant worldwide reputation:
Kinect Rush (Microsoft – 2012, Best review score 100% Huffington Post)
Ratatouille (THQ – 2007, best review score 90% Acegamez)
Wall•E (THQ – 2008, best review score 80% Videogamer)
Up (THQ – 2009, best review score 4.5/5 Game industry news)
Fuel (Codemasters – 2009, best review score 95% Play magazine)
Toy Story 3 (Disney Interactive Studios 2010)