Lifestyle in Bordeaux
Only one hour flight away from most european capital cities.
Asobo Studio not only offers a fascinating team work experience remaining on a personal level, but also a rich and varied environment.
The company is set in the modern offices of the “Cité Mondiale” in Bordeaux, in the middle of a very
nice area of the town centre, located near the 18th-century quaysides.
Bordeaux, city included on the UNESCO World Heritage list since june 2007, features all the upsides
of a big city, in addition to a great quality of life.
A young and dynamic, human-sized town… It's recent renovation has showcased its rich and outstanding heritage, making Bordeaux even more attractive:
- Selected as n°41 in the chart Top 100 world cities for an innovation economy in 2011.
- Offering an “indecent” number of restaurants, bars, welcoming café terraces, The “Barbey Rock School” (concert hall), The “Chaban-Delmas” Stadium, The Chartrons Skate Park, St Catherine Street (Longest Pedestrian Street in Europe), The National Opera or even the CAPC (Contemporary Art Museum):
all you ever dreamt of, in terms of cultural activities and entertainment.
- Featuring a dense transportation network (Tramway, Bus, Trains…) and more than 620 miles of bicycle paths making everyone’s movement much easier.
- Located a few kilometers away from Atlantic Ocean Beaches (Arcachon, Biscarosse, Hendaye…)
and 3 hours away from the ski stations in the Pyrenees mountains (Cauterets, Gavarnie, Saint-Lary…).
- Built around culinary delights and gateway to the most prestigious wine region in the world:
Château Margaux, Latour, Cheval Blanc...
Finally, thanks to the International Airport, Bordeaux is only 1h away from most European capitals:
Paris, Brussels, Madrid, Frankfurt, Roma or Amsterdam.
In a nutshell, this environment allows our team to conciliate our passion for video games and the choice of an outstanding quality of life.
See you soon!
- Bordeaux Town Hall
- Bordeaux Tourist Office
- Bordeaux Airport
- Transportation network
- Pyrenees Ski resorts
22th may 2013
17°C / 63°F