Senior network programmer
5th february 2013
Within 10 years, ASOBO Studio has become a major player in the gaming industry by undertaking ambitious productions and by partnering with several prestigious publishers.
Recently, with "Kinect-Heroes: A Disney-Pixar Adventure," published by Microsoft, the studio took part in the Kinect adventure that revolutionized the video game industry with more than 18 million sensors sold worldwide.
Today, the partnership with Microsoft goes on and ASOBO Studio is actively looking for new talent to join us in crafting the future of entertainment.
We are looking for a Senior Network Programmer whose duties will consist of developing game content.
Within a team of fifteen programmers, you will take part in:
- Integration of the network layer in the game
- Client/ server model
- P2P model
- Cloud services
- Sharing system on the social networks
- LAN/ Internet constraints
- PC/ Consoles/ mobiles constraints
- Data, missions and leaderboard management
- The evolution of the internal network’s library
Creating documentation on the designed and/ or programmed elements
- Strong C++ programming skills
- Experience in network programming (video game related preferably)
- Development experience on a multiplayer smartphone game is a plus
- Mastery of tuning tools
- Experience on console/ smartphone SDKs
Job position located in Bordeaux, France
- CV, application letter and salary expectations
- All relevant personal work or website