Kinect Rush - Sounds&Voices Press review...
1st august 2012
Kinect Rush, released on March 2012 for Xbox360 Kinect - unique game, unforgettable heroes, responsive controls, crazy adventures for the whole family - is also true to the Pixar movies atmosphere...
- "Kinect Rush does a good job of capturing the Pixar atmosphere" IGN
- "The voices from the franchises are in Kinect Rush A Disney-Pixar Adventure, which is extremely important. It adds to the realism of this fantasy adventure." FamilyFriendlyGaming
- "I especially like the transitions from the park to the actual story where you will hear the voiceover work actually blend from child voice to character voice. This is one of my favorite aspects of the game and is amazing to think about." XXLGaming
- "It’s not just the graphics which stand out either, thanks to some stellar voice work and special effects. Kinect Rush is pretty impressive all round in this department, so I just hope that other developers take note." Shoptonews
- "All of the charm remains in the digitally re-created heroes and heroines, heightened by the use of a fitting orchestral score." WeGotThisCovered
- "Kinect Rush also features an impressive amount of voice work" GamerPops
- "What helps enhance the Pixar vibe and atmosphere is the upbeat and playful music, which is entirely original but captures the feel of each film." GamesRadar