We are looking for several Vehicle 3D Artists to join the team on an ambitious new project.
Your duties will include:
- Working from concept models and images and turning them into fully functioning and flyable works of art – the work is both on exteriors and interiors
- Creating and applying the adequate textures
- Working in respect of technical and timing constraints (tasks management)
- Hard surface modeling experience
- Strong working knowledge of 3DS Max and Photoshop
- An eye for detail while maintaining efficient model making
- A keen eye for Industrial Design
- Excellent sense of form, mass and volume
- Passion for pushing the state of the art in asset fidelity and production techniques.
- High degree of self-motivation and initiative
- Experience applying and tweaking shaders.
- Knowledge and/or experience with PBR (physically based rendering)
- Experience in vehicle or industrial design
- French speaker
BENEFITS & PERKS
Joining the team also means taking advantage of our internal social policy
- Our Quality of life (Brand new office, nice lunch area, South-western France ‘art de vivre’…)
- Our daily + (Lunch vouchers, holidays vouchers, public transportation subsidy, relocation services, free fruits, cakes and beverages…)
- Our additional compensation (Free complementary health insurance, Christmas vouchers, annual bonus, profit sharing…)
TO JOIN US PLEASE PROVIDE
- CV, application letter
- Personal works, portfolio, web site...
Positions to be filled in February 2018