We are looking for an experienced Gameplay Programmer whose duties will consist in developing game content.
As part of the programming team (15), you will take part in:
- Programming movements of game elements, objects'physics and trajectory calculations.
- Inputs’ analysis and treatment.
- Programming the cameras contextually to ingame interactions.
- Programming AI (Artificial Intelligence) behavior for characters or elements of the game.
- Programming game rules and the communication systems between characters and elements of the game.
- User interface and menus.
- Animations, FX, sound, etc…
Updating all documentation on elements designed will also be part of your job.
- Degree and/ or experience in image analysis & treatment
- Extensive experience in dynamic in-game video.
- Experience in the use of physics engines.
- Experience with path finding and artificial intelligence.
- Knowledge of tools for tuning console (PIX, GPAD).
BENEFITS & PERKS
Joining the team also means taking advantage of our internal social policy.
Our Quality of life (Brand new office, nice lunch area, South-western France ‘art de vivre’, 2014 Great place to Work Awards® participation…)
Our daily + (Lunch vouchers, public transportation subsidy, relocation services, free fruits, cakes and beverages…)
Our additional compensation (Free complementary health insurance, Christmas vouchers, annual bonus, profit sharing…)
TO JOIN US
CV, application letter
Portfolio, personal works, website …