Since 2002, ASOBO Studio has become a major player in the gaming industry by undertaking ambitious productions such as FUEL and A PLAGUE TALE: INNOCENCE and by partnering with several prestigious publishers (Ubisoft, Codemasters, Microsoft, Focus Home Interactive...)
We are always on the lookout for new talented people to join us in crafting the future of entertainment.
As part of the Production Live team, you will work on an unannounced AAA game:
- Finalize the design of in-game tracking requirements with game team and follow-up on their implementation inside the game.
- Liaise with the publisher Data management team to optimize data pipeline, storage and tech.
- Design and implement reports and dashboards to provide strategic and operational support to the game team before and after game launch.
- Analyze, synthesize and interpret players data to identify trends, develop insights, and inform decision makers.
- Present results of analysis.
- Develop action plans and work with game team to implement recommendations and measure their impacts.
- Bachelor Degree in Data Science, Analytics, Computer Science Engg., Systems Engg., Statistics or related field.
- 4+ years of experience in working in analytical field, BI or data engineering
- Experience with Dashboard design and queries in Power BI.
- Datawarehouse knowledge.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, ability to think and execute at multiple altitudes: from strategy and vision to execution.
- Curious, solution oriented and self-starter.
- Willingness to learn, share, and improve.
- Good communication skills.
- English fluent is a must.
- BONUS: Kusto query language knowledge is a real plus.
BENEFITS & PERKS
Joining the team also means taking advantage of our internal social policy
- Our Quality of life (Brand new office, nice lunch area, South-western France ‘art de vivre’…)
- Our daily + (Lunch vouchers, holidays vouchers, public transportation subsidy, relocation services, free fruits, cakes and beverages…)
- Our additional compensation (Free complementary health insurance, Christmas vouchers, annual bonus, profit sharing…)
TO JOIN US PLEASE PROVIDE
CV, application letter
- Personal works, portfolio, web site...