- Finalize the design of in-game tracking requirements with game team and follow-up on their implementation inside the game.
- Liaise with the publisher Data management team to optimize data pipeline, storage and tech.
- Design and implement reports and dashboards to provide strategic and operational support to the game team before and after game launch.
- Analyze, synthesize and interpret players data to identify trends, develop insights, and inform decision makers.
- Present results of analysis.
- Develop action plans and work with game team to implement recommendations and measure their impacts.
- Bachelor Degree in Data Science, Analytics, Computer Science Engg., Systems Engg., Statistics or related field.
- 4+ years of experience in working in analytical field, BI or data engineering
- Experience with Dashboard design and queries in Power BI.
- Datawarehouse knowledge.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, ability to think and execute at multiple altitudes: from strategy and vision to execution.
- Curious, solution oriented and self-starter.
- Willingness to learn, share, and improve.
- Good communication skills.
- English fluent is a must.
- BONUS: Kusto query language knowledge is a real plus.
TO JOIN US PLEASE PROVIDE
CV, application letter
- Personal works, portfolio, web site...