HoloForge Interactive is Asobo Studio's B2B branch focusing on adapting holographic solutions for our clients.
With 4 years of experience on holograms, we are pioneers in the mixed reality era, always on the lookout for new talented people to join us in crafting the future of holographic computing.
● Creating, realizing, integrating, improving and / or animating graphical assets using Unity
● Define the graphic target of products in collaboration with the design and technical teams
● Define and set up production pipelines to integrate source data sent by our partners
● To be the referent for the team and our partners on all Art topics
● Graphic design, illustration, modeling, animation, product design, ergonomics
○ Mastery of Unity mandatory
○ Mastery of computer graphics tools (3DSMax, Maya, Photoshop ...).
○ Mastery of modeling and texturing techniques
● Knowledge of formats used in industrial / architectural environments
● Ability to make technical, aesthetic and economic choices
● Ability to communicate, and to elaborate around your action internally / externally (didactic role)
- Holding a computer graphics diploma and more than 10 years experience in computer graphics (Experience more important than diploma)
- Experience in modeling in constrained environment (video games, mobile ...)
- Ability to fit into an environment subject to high quality and confidentiality requirements
- Capacity of questioning oneself, taste for challenge, reactivity and ability to be proactive in making new propositions will be assets to integrate this multicultural and multidisciplinary team (programmers, graphic designers, designers, ...)
- English imperative (level B2 minimum / Bulats Upper Intermediate)
This position may require one-time trips in France and abroad for the deployment and development of products
BENEFITS & PERKS
Joining the team also means taking advantage of our internal social policy.
- Our Quality of life (Brand new office, nice lunch area, South-western France ‘art de vivre’, 2014 Great place to Work Awards® participation…)
- Our daily + (Lunch vouchers, public transportation subsidy, relocation services, free fruits, cakes and beverages…)
- Our additional compensation (Free complementary health insurance, Christmas vouchers, annual bonus, profit sharing…)
TO JOIN US
- CV, application letter
- Portfolio, personal works, website …