We are looking for several R&D Engineers to join our Engine team in February 2018.
- Take ownership of major engine features and systems, maintain code written by someone else, adapt it and develop new features on top of it
- Design and implement technical solutions to complex R&D problems, involving image processing, computer vision, mesh processing, machine learning...
- Take an active role managing and maintaining long running processes, feel responsible for integration into the final game
- Modernize a large existing code base
- Excellent knowledge of C++, Visual Studio build system (props...), knowledge of C#, Python is a plus
- Strong scientific background (3D math, image processing, data compression...)
- Experience optimizing for CPU/GPU, debugging
- Cloud computing management is a plus (Azure, VMs, services...)
- Curious and eager to learn
- Good communication skills, team work in an open space environment, comfortable working in a big project
BENEFITS & PERKS
Joining the team also means taking advantage of our internal social policy
- Our Quality of life (Brand new office, nice lunch area, South-western France ‘art de vivre’…)
- Our daily + (Lunch vouchers, holidays vouchers, public transportation subsidy, relocation services, free fruits, cakes and beverages…)
- Our additional compensation (Free complementary health insurance, Christmas vouchers, annual bonus, profit sharing…)
TO JOIN US PLEASE PROVIDE
- CV, application letter
- Personal works, portfolio, web site...