- Work closely with artists and engineers to design, research, schedule and implement rendering features
- Finding solutions to rendering problems and maintain our current systems
- 3+ years of experience working in the games industry
- Fluent in C/C++
- Excellent math skills with an emphasis on 3D math
- Good knowledge of the PS4, Xbox One, DX11/12 rendering architectures and APIs
- Solid background in rendering with experience in shaders, HLSL, geometry processing and lighting
- Experience with CPU/GPU optimizations
- You are interested in working in all parts of the codebase, as well as doing great things with our renderer
- You have experience with multi-threaded programming.
- You don't mind rapid prototyping to test feasibility of concepts, even if sometimes they don't work out
- Experience with large codebases, and you have the ability to work on code that you didn't write
- Experience with optimizing code and data to improve both memory consumption and execution speed
BENEFITS & PERKS
Joining the team also means taking advantage of our internal social policy.
- Our Quality of life (Brand new office, nice lunch area, South-western France ‘art de vivre’…)
- Our daily + (Lunch vouchers, holidays vouchers, public transportation subsidy, relocation services, free fruits, cakes and beverages…)
- Our additional compensation (Free complementary health insurance, Christmas vouchers, annual bonus, profit sharing…)
TO JOIN US PLEASE PROVIDE
- CV, application letter
- Personal works, portfolio, web site...