As part of the programming team (15), you will take part in:
- Programming movements of game elements, objects physics and trajectory calculations.
- Inputs' analysis and treatment.
- Programming the camera contextually to ingame interactions.
- Programming AI (Artificial Intelligence) behavior for characters or elements of the game.
- Programming game rules and the communication systems between characters and elements of the game.
- User interface and menus.
- Animations, FX, sound, etc…
- Updating all documentation on elements designed will also be part of your job.
- Degree and/ or experience in image analysis/ treatment
- Extensive experience in dynamic in-game video.
- Experience in the use of physics engines.
- Experience with path finding and artificial intelligence.
- Knowledge of tools for tuning console (PIX, GPAD).
BENEFITS & PERKS
Joining the team also means taking advantage of our internal social policy.
- Our Quality of life (Brand new office, nice lunch area, South-western France ‘art de vivre’, 2014 Great place to Work Awards® participation…)
- Our daily + (Lunch vouchers, public transportation subsidy, relocation services, free fruits, cakes and beverages…)
- Our additional compensation (Free complementary health insurance, Christmas vouchers, annual bonus, profit sharing…)
TO JOIN US
- CV, application letter
- Portfolio, personal works, website …