We are looking for an experienced Game Designer to document and design systems pivotal to the development of a high quality MMO game for current gen systems. This position calls for someone with a broad and deep knowledge of the MMO genre.
As a core member of a small and growing multi-disciplinary team, your duties will include:
- Leading the game design effort throughout the lifecycle of the game.
- Developing, maintaining and communicating game flow documentation, game design documents and visual designs/mock-ups.
- Assisting in guiding and mentoring junior members of the team.
- Designing and balancing of player progression.
- Researching player behaviour and proposing new features/events/live updates based on the players and community.
- Anticipating production problems related to Design
- Preparing both internal and external reporting documents
- Working in respect of technical and timing constraints (tasks management)
- Previously worked on 1+ high quality MMO game
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Keen sense of detail
- Positive attitude and ability to embrace change
- Analytical skills
- Fluent English compulsory
- Knowledge of free-to-play monetization would be a plus
- French knowledge would be a plus
BENEFITS & PERKS
Joining the team also means taking advantage of our internal social policy.
- Our Quality of life (Brand new office, nice lunch area, South-western France ‘art de vivre’, 2014 Great place to Work Awards® participation…)
- Our daily + (Lunch vouchers, public transportation subsidy, relocation services, free fruits, cakes and beverages…)
- Our additional compensation (Free complementary health insurance, Christmas vouchers, annual bonus, profit sharing…)
TO JOIN US
- CV, application letter
- Portfolio, personal works, website …