We are looking for several Engine Programmers who, as part of the Engine programming team (15), will take part in the development and maintenance of the game engine and in particular in the following areas:
- Take in charge simultaneous versions on different platforms
- Maintenance and respect constraints of several target platforms
- Optimize the flow of real time data and edition
- Maintain and optimize part of target platforms in various fields: rendering, audio, scene management, image processing, production flow, network, etc…
- Collaborate with the Technical Director and the Lead Platform Programmer in an auditing role and technical advice to artists and designers
- Design and develop the tools required by production
- Excellent knowledge of the architecture of CPU, GPU, memory caches, etc...
- Excellent understanding of GPUs and how they work
- Thorough understanding of DirectX SDK 11 API and internals. DirectX 12 would be a plus.
- Mastery of versioning tools (such as Perforce)
- Having personally taken part in the implementation of optimized code for one or more platforms
- Having personally used DirectX in a professional setting.
- Having experience with Unity and unreal engines would be a plus.
- The mastery of a game console such as Xbox and PlayStation is a plus.
- The mastery of OpenGL ES on an handheld device is a plus.
- Knowledge of modern rendering, audio or other areas applicable to video games.
- Knowledge of VMX instruction sets, and Altivec / SSE is a plus.
- Knowledge of modern platforms for online games is a plus (Xbox Live, PSN, SteamWork, etc.).
BENEFITS & PERKS
Joining the team also means taking advantage of our internal social policy.
- Our Quality of life (Brand new office, nice lunch area, South-western France ‘art de vivre’…)
- Our daily + (Lunch vouchers, holidays vouchers, public transportation subsidy, relocation services, free fruits, cakes and beverages…)
- Our additional compensation (Free complementary health insurance, Christmas vouchers, annual bonus, profit sharing…)
TO JOIN US PLEASE PROVIDE
- CV, application letter
- Personal works, portfolio, web site...
Positions to be filled in February 2018