Within a team of 15 Engine programmers, you will take part in the transposition and optimization of the game engine on specific platforms .
- Respect and master the constraints of each target platforms.
- Optimize the flow of real-time data and editing.
- Maintain and optimize certain parts (eg rendering, audio, scene management, image processing, production flow, network, etc.) on multiple target platforms.
- Collaborate with the Technical Director and the Lead Platform Programmer in a role of technical audit and advisor for artists and designers.
- Design and develop the tools required for the production.
- Knowledge of the architecture of CPUs, GPUs, memory, caches, etc.
- Understanding GPUs and how they work.
- Knowledge of modern rendering techniques, audio or other areas applicable to video games.
- Familiarity with DirectX 11 API SDKs and their internal operation. Knowledge of DirectX 12 would be a plus.
- Knowledge of versioning tools (such as perforce) is a plus.
- Knowledge of Xbox and / or Playstation systems is a plus.
- Knowledge of VMX, Altivec and / or SSE training sets is a plus.
- Knowledge of modern network gaming platforms is a plus (Xbox Live, PSN, SteamWork, etc.)
BENEFITS & PERKS
Joining the team also means taking advantage of our internal social policy
- Our Quality of life (Brand new office, nice lunch area, South-western France ‘art de vivre’…)
- Our daily + (Lunch vouchers, public transportation subsidy, free fruits, cakes and beverages…)
- Our additional compensation (Christmas vouchers…)
TO JOIN US PLEASE PROVIDE
- CV, application letter
- Personal works, portfolio, web site...