HoloForge Interactive is Asobo Studio's B2B branch focusing on adapting holographic solutions for our clients.
Since 2014 we are pioneers in the mixed reality era, always on the lookout for new talented people to join us in crafting the future of holographic computing.
- Technology & architecture recommendation for the HoloForge cloud service
- Platform Development and Platform Deployment
- Interconnection with external cloud services
- API development for our internal services
- Development of admin back office
- Knowledge of Cloud Services provided by leading vendors (Azure prefered)
- Mastery of programming in Typescript, C # and Java languages
- Experience in back-end framework deployment (Node, .NET, ...)
- Knowledge of front end frameworks (Angular, React, ...)
- Database (MongoDB, SQL, ...)
- DevOps tool (integration, deployment, test, ...)
- Development in an agile environment
- Experience of 1 year minimum
- Good interpersonal skills (oral / written)
- Ability to fit into an environment subject to high quality and confidentiality requirements
- Ability to question oneself, taste for challenge, reactivity and pro active temperament will be essential to integrate this multidisciplinary and pluri-cultural team (programmers, artists, designers, ...)
- For non French speakers, fluent English is imperative
- French speaking would be a plus
- This position may require some trips in France and abroad for the deployment and development of our products.
BENEFITS & PERKS
Joining the team also means taking advantage of our internal social policy.
- Our Quality of life (Brand new office, nice lunch area, South-western France ‘art de vivre’,…)
- Our daily + (Lunch vouchers, public transportation subsidy, relocation services, free fruits, cakes and beverages…)
- Our additional compensation (Free complementary health insurance, Christmas vouchers, annual bonus, profit sharing…)