We are looking for a versatile 3D Artist whose main mission will be the management of the outsourced graphic assets and in addition, the management of the graphic content of the game.
Under the responsibility of the Art Director, you will:
Main Mission - management of Outsourcers and of the outsourced graphical assets:
- Define the technical specifications and the quality criteria of the assets realized by our outsourcers.
- Preparation and monitoring of our outsourcing needs.
- Check the quality of delivered assets and make qualitative feedbacks to outsourcers.
- Manage requests for modifications when the assets don’t meet our expectations.
Secondary Mission - graphic content:
- Assist in establishing modeling and texture requirements.
- Work with the technical and planning constraints (task management).
- Communication / interpersonal skills
- Leadership / autonomy
- Project Management graduate
- Experiences in the video games industry
- Rigor and organizational skills
- Responsiveness / speed
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in French would be a big plus
BENEFITS & PERKS
Joining the team also means taking advantage of our internal social policy.
- Our Quality of life (Brand new office, nice lunch area, South-western France ‘art de vivre’, 2014 Great place to Work Awards® participation…)
- Our daily + (Lunch vouchers, public transportation subsidy, relocation services, free fruits, cakes and beverages…)
- Our additional compensation (Free complementary health insurance, Christmas vouchers, annual bonus, profit sharing…)
TO JOIN US
- CV, application letter
- Portfolio, personal works, website …