We are looking for several talented 3D Animators to join the team on a new ambitious project for current-gen systems.
Within a team of graphic artists, your missions will be to:
- Animate characters or objects used for real time or pre calc sequences
- Participate in the creation and realization of cinematic sequences
- Participate in Modeling/Skinning/Rigging of characters used for real time or pre calc sequences
- Register the realization of your work within the technical constraints and a predefined planning (task management)
- Do what is necessary to export your work in the game (add messages in the animation files to determinate the cycles, play sounds or dialogs, trigger other animations etc)
- Make sure that your work is correctly integrated into the game (test in game to ensure the animations work in the level and fit with gameplay constraints)
- Graphic artist degree
- Great knowledge of graphical production tools (3DSMAX, Motion Builder, Aftereffect)
- Great knowledge of traditional animation and human anatomy
- Be sensitized to constraints linked to real time sequences, 3D engines and level editing
- Creativity / Keen artistic feeling
- Methodical / Attention to details
- Team worker / Open minded
BENEFITS & PERKS
Joining the team also means taking advantage of our internal social policy.
- Our Quality of life (Brand new office, nice lunch area, South-western France ‘art de vivre’, 2014 Great place to Work Awards® participation…)
- Our daily + (Lunch vouchers, holidays vouchers, public transportation subsidy, relocation services, free fruits, cakes and beverages…)
- Our additional compensation (Free complementary health insurance, Christmas vouchers, annual bonus, profit sharing…)
TO JOIN US PLEASE PROVIDE
- CV, application letter
- Personal works, portfolio, web site...
Positions to be filled in February 2018